Top 5 Ways to Add Caroling to your Christmas
- Make caroling your church outreach to the surrounding community.
- Sing carols during programs at your church, or include caroling at your company Christmas party.
- Visit a nursing home, sing carols, and present the read aloud Christmas story found in the Christmas Blue Pages. (Please note: in lieu of COVID-19, please call nursing home first to confirm it’s OK to visit. If not, then encourage residents to watch the Read Aloud Christmas Story program on video instead. The video will be available here starting Monday December 12th.)
- Go caroling in your neighborhood with family and friends.
- Add carols to your family gathering around the Christmas tree.
The True Meaning of Christmas
The Christmas Blue Pages is a resource created to help families and individuals recapture the true "reason for the season" of celebrating the birth of Christ
How to Form a Caroling Group
Every caroling group starts with a leader who is willing to invite family, friends, neighbors, church members, colleagues, youth groups, employers or senior groups to join them.
Free Caroling Songbooks
The Christmas Blue Pages is the official caroling songbook for Go Caroling. It's filled with traditional carols and includes a touching read-aloud Christmas story for your family gatherings. Christmas Blue Pages are available free at...